When Lexi was 18 months old she started laughing. She has a contagious laugh that you can't hear without smiling and cracking up yourself. It turns out she is ticklish, especially under her chin. She has a unique sense of humor, thinking her dad is the most hilarious person and everything he does is funny. It's odd, I know. She also laughs when people dance and when a baby cries. I think she just really likes babies and they make her happy. Something she has in common with her mama.
She used to have this Elmo toy that was kind of crazy laughing and rolling around on the floor and it made her so excited her tongue would make ripples. She would go ripple tongue working up to a giggle and it was hilarious. I wish we could have gotten that on video.
Every single time Lexi laughs the weight of this life is lifted for a moment. All parents are delighted when their child does new things. When Lexi shows us something new there's a huge celebration in our hearts. We are filled with joy and thankfulness!
No comments:
Post a Comment